This is the general layout of a Fletcher Class destroyer after modification following World War II. Note the distinctive tripod mast, which was added to support radar antennas and other electronics. This example is Trathen, which served 1951 to 1965 with the tripod mast.
Use the navigation tools to zoom and pan, or use a mouse to zoom and drag; the return arrow button restores the original view.
See the Fletcher Class page for more details about blueprints that are available on this site.
The origin of this drawing is not known.